☾ ☾ ☾ ☽ ☽ ☽Love the Moon? Get this 3-D simulation, with Atlas, Monthly Calendar, Live Wallpaper, Widget and more!
Hold the Moon in your hand with this 3-D simulation of Moon phases with data updated in real time. Swipe back and forth to move through the phases of the Moon. This app has all the data you need including rise/set times, illumination, phase name, zodiac location and the distance to the Moon, all in a beautiful, elegant app that's fun to use. It's even got a monthly calendar so you can see what the Moon will look like over the months.
It has all the same features as the Pro version, it's just ad supported.
Features:- See the current phase of the Moon with a 3-D simulation made by NASA data. You can even see the shadows change.
- Smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even "spin it" to quickly advance forwards or backwards.
- See the Moon's libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
- Includes a Live Wallpaper and a Widget so you don't need to run the app to always know what phase it is.
- See the current date, distance, phase name, zodiac location and illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
- Swipe left and right to move forward or backwards in time to see what the Moon will look like in the future or past.
- Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare and large craters
- Need to find the next full Moon? You can click a button to take you to the next full Moon or new Moon.
- Share your images on all the popular social networks
Developed by Universe Today. Please email me if you have any questions or there are any problems with your specific version of Android. We'd also love to hear your feature ideas.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Please, support developers of this app and buy ad-free version here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.universetoday.moon.phases